If houses, streets, neighbourhoods and cities could tell their stories, what would they say? Jerusalem, We Are Here is an interactive documentary that superimposes the memories of Palestinian people on the Jerusalem neighbourhoods from which they were expelled in 1948. Users travel through past and present with a stroll in the streets of the holy city. We see short videos in which we meet people who share their poetry, nostalgia, excitement and hope. We walk through the heart of Jerusalem, and meet the souls of Palestinians.
This project is presented in the UXdoc space.
Jerusalem, We Are Here
- Country : Canada, Palestine, Israel
- Year : 2016
- V.O : English, Arabic
- Subtitles : English
- Duration : 120 MIN
- Production : Livia Alexander
- Artistic Direction : Dorit Naaman, Mike Robbins, Alex Witholtz
- Technical Direction : Alex Witholtz
- : Web
- : Jerusalemwearehere.com
- Sound Design : Alex Witholtz
Presented in same section