The UXdoc Space, located in Norman McLaren Hall at the Cinémathèque québécoise, is
dedicated to projects that deliver unique interactive and virtual experiences. The space
hosts the works in the UXdoc section, programmed by Patricia Bergeron, as well as the
webdocumentary portion of the RIDM’s Young Audiences program.
Now in its fifth year, UXdoc continues its exploration of new narrative forms by presenting
immersive works with a wide range of captivating experiences: from a prison cell to the
remote Australian outback, a unique world created by a graphic novelist, a journey to the
heart of the web, or a stroll through Jerusalem or along the banks of the St. Lawrence in
Interactive projects presented in The UXdoc Space :
- 6x9 by Francesca Panetta and Lindsay Poulton
- Collisions by Lynette Wallworth
- Jersusalem, We Are by Dorit Naaman
- Network Effect by Jonathan Harris and Greg Hochmuth
- Projet Archipel by Guillaume Campion and Guillaume Côté
- S.E.N.S VR by Charles Ayats and Armand Lemarchand
- RIDM Creative Youth Program : Futur, pas sûr, Sans cell trop cruel, Intersections.
Special ticket price of 5$ for access (one entrance) to the UXdoc Space.
Please note the access to the assisted navigations are not included.
Open from November 10 to 20, from noon to 8pm except on November 12,13,14 and 18, when the space will close at 6pm.