Our call for entries is open !
Deadline: May 31, 2017 at midnight.
Eligibility for 2017 submissions
• The RIDM’s program is focused on auteur documentaries. All formats and/or subjects are accepted.
• The RIDM accepts the following types of submissions: shorts (under 30 min.), medium-length films (31-59 min.) and features (60 min. and over), as well as documentary interactive works (webdocumentaries, installations, mobile and tablet apps, virtual or enhanced reality works etc.).
• The production date of record must be after June 1, 2016.
• If the original language is neither French nor English, the work must be subtitled in French or English.
• Works previously rejected by the RIDM cannot be resubmitted.
• Selected films and interactive works must give the RIDM a Quebec premiere, i.e. they cannot be broadcast, webcast or screened in Quebec before being screened at the RIDM.
- Early bird (March 1 to March 15, 2017 at midnight UTC-5): CAD $25 (taxes included)
- Regular (March 16 to May 31, 2017 at midnight UTC-5): CAD $30 (taxes included)
- Early bird (March 1 to March 15, 2017 at midnight UTC-5): CAD $35
- Regular (March 16 to May 31, 2017 at midnight UTC-5): CAD $40